Based in Moscow, Russia
9 May, 2014
Ancient Planet is classic tower defense game. The stronghold of an ancient civilization has been invaded by hordes of alien raiders. Use powerful technologies of the Ancient and repel the attack of the enemy's armies!
After bad tower defense game we decided to make good one.
- Classic Tower Defense for those who are fond of good old games.
- Building towers in any free area on the field.
- 40 unique levels.
- Plenty of diverse enemies with their own features.
- The game offers upgrading towers, as well as everything else. New improvements allow selecting exceptional strategies for each level. Even the base can be upgraded!
- Improvements can be reset and distributed at will, it is free and you get all your emeralds back.
- The storyline is based on recollections of the veterans of intergalactic wars.
- Our artist visited the ancient planet himself in order to recreate its image in the game.
- Character voices sound identical to real ones.
- The game was developed upon the order of the High Council of the Intelligent Civilizations of the Galaxy.
- There should have been one more feature here, but it failed censorship, so we replaced it with an advert: “Galactic energy drink “Improviser” with a rocket fuel extract will reduce fatigue and shorten your life by a couple of years. “Improviser” – for a vibrant and fast life!”
Steam Trailer YouTube
Steam Teaser YouTube
Gameplay Levels 1-5 YouTube
Gameplay Levels 6-10 YouTube
Gameplay Levels 11-15 YouTube
Gameplay Levels 16-20 YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Moonlight Mouse
We are small group of indie developers. Sometimes we make games. We made arcade game Spiky Box and two tower defense games - Ancient Planet and Fallen Empire.
More information on Moonlight Mouse, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ancient Planet Credits
Game Designer, Moonlight Mouse
Software Engineer, Moonlight Mouse
Artist, Moonlight Mouse